Lohia Narain Plus Passenger E Rickshaw – Narain+ is an innovative and dependable solution for rickshaw drivers in India. There are now lots of opportunities for drivers to earn a livelihood with minimal investment.
These Narain Plus rickshaws are designed to be leisurely to operate, with low maintenance and running expenses. Also, these rickshaws are disability-friendly as they do not need manual work.
Lohia Narain Plus Passenger E Rickshaw
Along With their best comfort and reliability, the Narain Plus is set to revolutionize the market of Indian rickshaws. These rickshaws are not only cost-effective but also eco-friendly as they operate on electricity.
It is the best opportunity for both the driver and the environment. Narain Plus rickshaws are available in a variety of models to fit various requirements and budgets, making them available to all.
Lohia Narain Plus E Rickshaw Price and Images
So, whether you are an older rickshaw driver or new to the industry, the Narain Plus is the ideal choice for you.
Narain plus comes with comes new amazing features sheet metal roof top, USB Port, Wiping system, and alloy wheel.
Lohia Narain Plus Passenger E Rickshaw Price
Lohia Narain Plus Passenger E Rickshaw Price is around Rs. 1.40 Lakh in India.
Lohia Narain Plus Passenger E Rickshaw – Specification
|VEHICLE SPEED(km/h)||< 25KM/HR|
|WHEEL SIZE||3.75-12″ 4PR|
|WHEEL TYPE||ALLOY WHEEL|
|BATTERY CAPACITY||100AH/120AH/130AH LEAD ACID|
|MOTOR INPUT VOLTAGE||48 V|
|VEHICLE GROSS WEIGHT||733 KG|
|VEHICLE WEIGHT||353 KG|
|MOTOR PEAK POWER & TYPE||1.4 kW, BLDC MOTOR|
|LOAD CARRYING CAPACITY||4 PASSENGER + DRIVER|
|STARTING SYSTEM||ELECTRIC START|
Lohia Narain Plus Passenger E Rickshaw Images
About the Foundation of the Lohia Auto Industries
The Lohia Group, a diversified conglomerate, had its roots in 1957 when Shri Narayan Kumar Lohia, a 27-year-old, who had learned the ropes of business while working in his father’s time shop, established a torch manufacturing unit in Muradabad, Uttar Pradesh.
Narayan Kumar Lohia, a visionary entrepreneur, an avowed nationalist, and a committed philanthropist, helped pave the path to industrialization for the Lohia family by seeding pioneering businesses in sectors such as Brass, Steel, Handicrafts, Auto, Real Estate, and Trading.
The first of these industrial projects was Himalaya, a torch manufacturing unit in Muradabad. In 1962, he moved to a diversified industry of utensils by the name of Lohia Industries.
Later, he established a brass wire rolling mill, Swadeshi Rolling Mill, in Muradabad to cater to the high demand for quality raw materials. In 1982, he established Design Co, an export business for handicrafts.
Lohia Developers, a real estate development and construction business was established in 1990. In 1995, he established Bhiwadi Metal Rollwell, a stainless steel coils manufacturing company.
In 2008, Lohia Warehouse was incorporated with the aim of partnering in the growth of the Indian Retail Industry.
About the Lohia Auto Industries
Lohia Auto Industries was founded in 2008 with the goal of providing clean, efficient, reliable, and affordable transportation for inner cities and rural areas.
The company is a highly skilled electric scooter manufacturing company, led by NRI design engineers, and aims to address the needs and concerns of people of all ages.
The company’s scooters cater to the needs of schoolchildren, working women, housewives, office workers, and senior citizens. The company’s debut products, the Oma Star and Fame offer cost-effective, eco-friendly, and energy-efficient options.
The company is based in Kashipur, Uttrakhand, and has the capacity to produce 1000 units per day. The company is headed by dynamic entrepreneurs Mr. Ayush Lohia and Mr. V. K. Gupta. Lohia Auto Industries has carved a niche for itself in the crowded automobile market with its electric scooters.
Keeping in mind the energy security of the country, Lohia Auto Industries has launched four models to date which are; Oma, Oma Star DX, and Fame.
The company is also planning to foray into public transportation with its brand of three-wheelers. The company has been associated with SIAM (Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers) and is also one of the founder members of SMEV (Society of Manufacturers of Electric Vehicles).
The company is the only company registered with UNFCCC (United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change).
Contact Details of Lohia Auto Industries
- Lohia Auto Industries is located on the 3rd floor of Centrum Plaza Mall, at Khasra No: 369-70, Opposite Metro Pillar No.16-B, on the Mehrauli-Gurgaon Road in Sultanpur, New Delhi – 110030.
- To reach the company, you can call the contact number 18001205933.
- The major markets for the company include Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Punjab, Delhi, Uttarakhand, and many others.
The ideology of LOHIA Company
- At Lohia Group, our corporate philosophy is the foundation of our strength. We have an innovative management style with a total focus on quality, supported by proactive customer relationships.
- We believe in long-term relationships with clients and customers, which is why we strive to bring new and innovative product designs to the market, with a special emphasis on quality, safety, ease of operation, simple maintenance, and long service life.
- We also streamline our operations to ensure that we are committed to social and environmental responsibility. We follow seven core values of ethics including veracity, excellence, reliability, authenticity, responsibility, resourcefulness, and determination.
- These values guide and drive our business decisions and have contributed to our decades-long reputation for leadership, trust, and transparency. We continue to leverage our success, goodwill, and customer satisfaction to move forward on a globally competitive path.
More For Indian EV Audience:
The Lohia Narain Plus Passenger E Rickshaw is a reliable and comfy option for conveyance in India. The e-rickshaws have made new opportunities for Indian rickshaw drivers as they need minimal investment to earn a living.
The Humrahi rickshaws are effortless to operate with low maintenance and running costs and are also disability-friendly as they do not need manual work. The cost of the Lohia Humrahi Passenger E-Rickshaw is not defined in the information given.
The cost may change relying on factors such as location, additional features, and the present market conditions. It would be most useful to contact Lohia Auto Industries directly for the most recent and correct information about the cost of the Lohia Narain Plus E Rickshaw.